For the peer-review process, we use the AIP Conference Proceedings online submission system, EasyChair. The following steps will guide you to submit your full paper:
1. Go to the following link to access the EasyChair website for IPMC2016:
2. Create an account and follow the provided instruction. If you already have an EasyChair account, you may log in with current account.
3. Upon creating your account, you will receive a verification email. Please click on the provided link and fill out the form to activate your account.
4. Please log in with your username and password.
5. Do submit your full paper in PDF format.
6. You will receive a notification email if your paper submission is successful.
7. After completing your full paper submission, please submit the signed Copyright Statement form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that without the signed Copyright Statement form, your paper will not be processed further. We will send a confirmation email if we have received your Copyright Statement form.
If you find any difficulty, please let us know by email to email@example.com or by phone to +6282160441395.
|Author notification||: October 7 – 21, 2016|
|Author response period||: October 7 – 28, 2016|
|Final version deadline||: November 4, 2016|
|Conference||: November 10 – 11, 2016|